The 2023 ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup Team of the tournament is comprised of players from five different teams.
A glittering line-up includes stars from the winners, Australia, runners-up India, semi-finalists South Africa and New Zealand, and Sri Lanka.
Spinner Adam Zampa and all-rounder Glenn Maxwell are in after leading Australia to a historic sixth victory.
Among the six Indian stars chosen are top run scorers Kohli and Sharma, top wicket-taker Mohammed Shami, and KL Rahul, Ravindra Jadeja, and Jasprit Bumrah.
The selection panel consisted of Ian Bishop, Kass Naidoo, Shane Watson (Commentators), Wasim Khan (ICC General Manager, Cricket) and Sunil Vaidya (Journalist, Ahmedabad Mirror).
The following is the batting order for the ICC Men’s World Cup 2023 team:
- South Africa’s Quinton de Kock (wk) scored 594 runs at 59.40.
- India’s Rohit Sharma (c) scored 597 runs at 54.27.
- India’s Virat Kohli scored 765 runs at 95.62.
- New Zealander Daryl Mitchell scored 552 runs at 69 KL. India’s Rahul: 452 runs at 75.33
- Australia’s Glenn Maxwell scored 400 runs at 66.66 and took six wickets at 55.
- (India) Ravindra Jadeja: 16 wickets at 24.87, 120 runs at 40.
- India’s Jasprit Bumrah took 20 wickets at 18.65.
- Sri Lanka’s Dilshan Madushanka took 21 wickets at 25
- Australia’s Adam Zampa: 23 wickets at 22.39
- India’s Mohammed Shami: 24 wickets at 10.70
- Gerald Coetzee of South Africa is the 12th player with 20 wickets at 19.80.