The Election Commission of Pakistan would ideally have its fresh delimitation constituency boundary maps on its website accessible to the public. Fortunately, there are reporters who are bloodhounds who will ferret out the documents. So here are the maps everyone was looking for: Karachi’s local government UCs.
This is a developing story on the local government system, in which I hope to add on explanations of the 2021 law and how the PPP has divided Karachi.
|No of towns
|No of UCs
This is the DropBox folder where the files are kept and can be downloaded.
This is the list of maps you will find in the folder. They are in .pdf formats and this is not a complete list. Some are jpegs. Some are fragments in two parts.
- TMC Baldia FINAL LIST OF CONSISTITUENCIES
- TMC Baldia map
- TMC Gulberg
- TMC Gulshan
- TMC Korangi map
- TMC Landhi map
- TMC Liaquatabad
- TMC LYARI FINAL LIST OF CONSTITUENCIES South
- TMC MANGHOPIR FINAL LIST OF CONSTITUENCIES
- TMC Manghopir part 2
- TMC MANGOPIR
- TMC Mauripur map
- TMC Mauripur
- TMC Model Colony map
- TMC MOMINABAD FINAL LIST OF CONSTITUENCIES West
- TMC (new town) Moriro Mirbahar final list of constituencies Keamari
- TMC Moriro Mirbahar map Keamari
- TMC Nazimabad
- TMC New Karachi
- TMC North Nazimabad map
- TMC ORANGI FINAL LIST OF CONSTITUENCIES West
- TMC SADDAR FINAL LIST OF CONSTITUENCIES South
- TMC Shah Faisal map
- TMC Sohrab Goth map
- TMC Sohrab Goth Town map